1. Presentation of the site.
Unless otherwise specified, this website, its content, and its domain name and url: Pixorcenter.com are the sole property of:
Address: 10932 San Mateo Place, Rancho Cucamonga, CA - 91701, United State Email : [email protected]
The purpose of this site is to provide general information about Pixorcenter Store
2. Privacy Notices
2. Terms & Conditions of use of the site and services.
By using Pixorcenter.com you fully accept the T&Cs described hereafter. These T&Cs can be amended at any time, users of Pixorcenter.com are thus invited to peruse them regularly.
This website is usually accessible to users at any time. However, technical maintenance may be decided by SUN’R and cause disruption. SUN’R will thrive to communicated to users dates and times of the maintenance before it occurs.Pixorcenter is regularly updated by Antoine NOGIER. Similarly, legal mentions may be amended at any time: they are, however, binding to the user who is therefore advised to check them as often as possible.
Read More T&Cs: Terms Of Service
3. Description of our website provided.
With years of experience providing print-on-demand products, we pride ourselves on being one of the top shops in the UK, US. We specialize in printing on clothes, blankets, canvas, mugs, yard sign, garden flag, neckgaiter, cloth mask etc. At Pixorcenter , not only can you find unique and high quality products at reasonable price, but you will also feel pleased with a wide range of choices and excellent customer service, which makes duckaco.com stands out in the industry.
4. Contractual limitations on technical data.
The website shall not be held liable for any material damages as a result of the use of the said website. Moreover, site users undertake to access the site using recent hardware free of viruses and fitted with the latest generation browser.
5. Notice of Copyright or other Intellectual Property Infringement
Please notify us if you believe any of your intellectual property rights have been infringed by us or any user of the Site. Pursuant to Section 512 of the Copyright Revision Act, as enacted through the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), [email protected] designates the following individual as its agent for receipt of notifications of claimed infringement: by first or second class mail to [email protected], Attn: Legal Department, by email to [email protected]
6. Personal data management.
We use personal information collected via our Services for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- Fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services.
- Administer prize draws and competitions. We may use your information to administer prize draws and competitions when you elect to participate in our competitions.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. For example, when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our Services, subscribing to marketing or otherwise contacting us, we will collect personal information from you. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the “WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?” below).
- Under Internet Explorer: Tool Tab (gear icon) / internet options. Click on Confidentiality and choose Block all cookies. Click to validate on OK.
- Under Firefox: At the top of the browser, click on the Firefox icon, then go the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Set the conservation rules: use personalized settings for search history. Untick it to deactivate the cookies.
- Under Safari: Click on the menu icon at the top right-hand corner of the browser (gear icon). Select parameters. Click on Display advanced parameters. In “Confidentiality” click on Content parameters. In the “Cookies” section, you can unblock the cookies.
- Under Chrome: Click on the menu icon at the top right-hand corner of the browser (three horizontal lines). Select parameters. Click on Display advanced parameters. In “Confidentiality” click on Preferences. In the “Confidentiality” tab you can unblock the cookies.